Labels

Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Transformation Tuesday: 21 Day Fix Results

Happy Tuesday! In honor of "Transformation Tuesday", I figured I would share my results from my first round of 21 Day Fix. This was the first program I completed with Beachbody back in March 2017. This is what jump started my healthier lifestyle and I haven't looked back since! Take a look at my results...





What is the 21 Day Fix?

It is a lifestyle change. You will do 30 minute workouts every day of the week, some cardio, some strength training, and some yoga to help stretch it all back out. You also will learn how to eat right to lose weight or maintain your current weight. The program includes portion control containers. There is one for fruits, veggies, proteins, carbs, healthy fats, dressings and peanut butters. It also comes with a month supply of a super food shake called Shakeology. This shake is full of healthy vitamins, keeps you full longer, curbs cravings, helps you loose weight and so much more. (stay tuned for a future post all about Shakeology!)

My Results


I had a few cheat meals throughout the 21 days but for the most part I stuck with the nutrition and did my workout every day. I now love working out and it has become a habit. I look forward to my workouts everyday.

At the end of my 3 weeks I lost 8 pounds and 10 inches. That's just after 3 weeks! I am so happy about my results and am continuing on this journey. Eating healthy and working out is so important in people able to get to a healthy weight and maintaining it.

was a great start point for my health and fitness journey. One year ago I started on this new lifestyle and it's been the best decision of my life.

Have you thought about trying the 21 day fix or any other Beachbody workouts? Leave your email in the comments and I will reach out to you! Or shoot me a quick email at beccaroof1013@gmail.com

I'd love to help you get started on your own journey , let me be with you every step of the way!  

No comments:

Post a Comment